SAVE EUROPE is located in Brussels as well as in other locations such as Luxembourg, Ispra, and outside the EU. We collaborate with other partners in other institutions such as the European Parliament, the European External Action Service, etc.
Since its first participation in statutory elections, more and more colleagues trust us, allowing us to be heard on different topics at trade union as well as statutory levels. Our listening and our proximity allows us a more effective defence of your interests.
Today, SAVE EUROPE anticipates changes of tomorrow’s social dialogue in order to cope with it and formalize our commitment to always defend the staff’s interests.
- Participate in negotiations on constitutional changes.
- Defend the principles of equal treatment and respect.
- Assist staff in their career development (evaluation reports, etc.).
- Maximize the chances of Contract Agents to become official through our trainings.
- Maintain contact with retired staff members in collaboration with several association
The Internal Rules are being updated and will be available shortly